Check out the slideshow of 19 items below:
- Slide Title: Weather Station Slide Caption: Barrow Alaska Flux Tower.
- Slide Title: AMSR2 Slide Caption: Mean annual surface water unundation
- Slide Title: North pole Slide Caption: North pole moisture and permafrost classifications
- Slide Title: Mountain Image Slide Caption: Denali mountain range
- Slide Title: River Tracing Slide Caption: River channel positioning and flood plane change.
- Slide Title: Wilderness field research site Slide Caption: Forested research environment
- Slide Title: Salmon Vulnerability Slide Caption: Ranking of Salmon vulnerability in rivers located in the North western united states.
- Slide Title: NTSG Personnel in field Slide Caption: NTSG Personnel conducting field research obtaining soil core samples.
- Slide Title: AMSR vegetation map Slide Caption: An AMSR vegetation map of the world.
- Slide Title: Alaskan Field work Slide Caption: Three NTSG Personnel working in the field in Alaska.
- Slide Title: GNOME-2 Slide Caption: Dominant climate controls on plant growth derived from GOME-2 satellite canopy fluorescence observations.
- Slide Title: Research Tower Slide Caption: NTSG Personnel working on research tower getting ready for deployment.
- Slide Title: ABOVE Slide Caption: Satellite Data-driven estimation of terrestrial carbon fluxed over Alaska and NW Canada.
- Slide Title: Russian Permafrost research Slide Caption: Four NTSG Personnel measuring Russia's active permafrost layer.
- Slide Title: Arctic-inundation Slide Caption: Two arctic maps showing inundation trends and CH4 emissions.
- Slide Title: Vegetation Survey Slide Caption: NTSG Personnel survey vegetation.
- Slide Title: Hydrology Measurements Slide Caption: Russian Hydrology Measurements
- Slide Title: NTSG Personnel In Field Slide Caption: NTSG Personnel taking measurements in field.
- Slide Title: NTSG Personnel Slide Caption: NTSG Personnel group photo in the field.
Retrieving landscape freeze/thaw state fromSoil Moisture Active Passive (SMAP) radar and radiometer measurements, C. Derksen, Xiaolan Xu, R. Scott Dunbar, et al. Remote Sensing of Environment, 2017, V. 194, 48-62. PDF
Satellite microwave assessment of Northern Hemisphere lake ice phenology from 2002 to 2015, Jinyang Du, John S. Kimball, Claude Duguay, et al. The Cryosphere. 2017, V. 11, 47-63. PDF
Madani, N.; Kimball, J. S.; Jones, L. A.; et al. Global Analysis of Bioclimatic Controls on Ecosystem Productivity Using Satellite Observations of Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence. Remote Sens. 2017, 9, 1–16 PDF